TuffStage by Corporate Stage Solutions
Reliable, robust and easily assembled It could be argued that the TuffStage system is too simple and a bit old fashioned. Well, there is no argument from us there. These are two qualities we like when it comes to a reliable workhorse like this system. Predominately hire industry based,
no one can test a stage system like Corporate Stage Solutions. Manufacturers send stage systems to us and we test them – and test them hard – and send most of them back. Occasionally we see one that fits our industry like the Tuff Stage and we grab it. This could be the simple, but effective solution to your staging requirements.
- 6 x (2m x 1m) stage decks
with 600mm legs (totaling 3m x 4m stage)
- 1 x 2 step stair
- Black non-wrinkle skirting to suit
- Installation manual
- Transport trolley
- Weight 32kg (2m x 1m deck).
- Design load 750kg/m2 evenly distributed.
- Frame – aluminium extrusion.
- Legs – 50mm extruded aluminium with tough 100mm pivot nylon floor protectors.
- Top – non slip phenolic resin coated plywood.
- Deck connection – a unique locking system.
- Leg housing – sturdy corner casting with single action cam lock.
- Step – sturdy steel powder coated mobile steps.
- Timeless design
- Easy to assemble
- Compact storage